Farewell to “The Most Interesting Man in the World” Dos Equis advertising campaign. Even though I’m not a beer fan – with an exception of the occasional Sam Adams – I really enjoyed the ads! Here are some good quips from some of the ads:
12. His words carry weight that would break a less interesting man’s jaw
11.If he were to pat you on the back, you would list it on your resume.
10. He once warned a psychic.
9. He once ran a marathon, because it was on his way.
8. Mosquitos refuse to bite him purely out of respect.
7. If he were to mispronounce your name, you would feel compelled to change it.
6. If opportunity knocks, and he’s not home, opportunity waits.
5. His two cents is worth $37 in change.
4. Once, a rattlesnake bit him. After five days of excruciating pain, the snake finally died.
3. When he has a 50/50 shot, the odds are 80/20 in his favor.
2. He has won the lifetime achievement award, twice.
1. Presidents take his birthday off.